Thank you Lia’s Thoughts for nominating me!
This award is given to a blogger that is inspirational through their positivity and creativity in the blogging community! So it is a honour to be nominated and recognized for these amazing qualities!!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 different questions
List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog site.
Questions by LIA
- When did you first discover that you loved writing? I developed an interest in writing when I was in middle school, I always enjoyed English, especially writing all types of essays and literature. One of my favorite books to read was Ethan Frome. My love for writing deepened when I took creative writing as an elective course in high school. I enjoyed using my skills and imagination to create good quality pieces of writing.
- What is your dream job? I do not have a dream job. I have so many interests, its hard to pick one! I am studying for a BA degree, which allows me to study a variety of courses like; law, politics, english, philosophy etc. I would like to start an organization one day that could help and benefit people suffering with psoriasis and arthritis. I also have become more interested in blogging and working on creating videos for my youtube channel. Although they are just hobbies, they could potentially become a job in the future.
- Where would you like to travel to and why? I would like to travel to Jordan, I have been there before to receive treatment at the Dead Sea SPA hotel. Jordan is such a beautiful country, it is filled with history, the people are so nice and welcoming and and in my opinion the Dead Sea is magical. There are so many places I would like to travel to which I haven’t been to already. I would like to travel to the Maldives, Switzerland and New York. They are all beautiful places.
- What is your favourite memory? My favourite memory is a childhood memory. When I was eleven years old my family and I moved to Oman, a country we had no idea existed. The whole experience of flying in a plane for the first to arriving in the country, staying at a hotel for the first time, moving into a new house and going to an international school was extremely exciting!
- Who are your favourite bloggers and why? One of my favourite bloggers is Anna Saccone from SacconeJolys ( family youtube channel). I love reading her posts where she talks about fashion, food and her family. Another blogger I like is Niomi Smart, her blog is about fashion, lifestyle, health and much more! I really like her blog layout and her photos.
- What 3 things could you not live without?My family, tea and my glasses!
- How many siblings have you got?I have one brother. He is five years younger than me. He’s the cutest and most annoying person I know but I still love him.
- How old were you when you had your first child or do you want children? YESSS I want children! I love babies, they are incredibly cute!
- What helps you overcome writers block?I usually read articles or books that will get me inspired again. I sometimes just take a break, I try no to think about writing and keep myself busy until I find inspiration. Once I have an idea, I usually just type it in my notes even at 2 am in the morning so I don’t forget.
- What are you goals for the next 6 months?My goals for the next six months is to start working out regularly and continue growing my blog.
- Do you prefer day time or night time and why? I would say I prefer the night just because I love staying up late and binge watching youtube videos in bed however you can do that anytime of the day!
My Questions for My Nominees
- What made you start a blog?
- What’s your favourite drink?
- What’s your favourite genre of book or movie?
- What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned?
- If your life was a book, what would it’s title be?
- Do you have any pets?
- How many countries have you visited?
- What question do you hate to answer?
- How do you stay motivated?
- What are your hobbies?
- Which season is your favourite?
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post!